Android System C ++开发人员
IGNIS was spun out of the University of Waterloo in 2000 and has since then become a globally recognized technology provider for the Organic LED (OLED) display industry. Our commitment to research and development has pioneered the way to solving ongoing fundamental problems plaguing the industry such as image burn-in and lifetime. Our team of circuit designers develop all aspects of the display including the pixel circuit, display layout, display driver, and interconnect circuitry. Complementing the circuit design team is a dedicated group of software developers focused on writing application software to support both research and product development.
With a portfolio of over 400 patents, IGNIS has licensed some of the largest OLED display manufacturers such as LG Display. As we continue to evolve in a rapidly changing industry, IGNIS is committed to holding its position at the forefront of technology development.
At IGNIS you will be part of the team that improves the quality, longevity, and affordability of AMOLED displays.
Day to Day you will:
- Develop, test, and deploy low-level NDK/Kernel modules on Android platforms.
- Be involved in R&D activities to implement new algorithms on the different hardware platforms.
- Test and debug software and hardware related issues in the lab.
- Provide Data Analysis to help to improve Algorithms.
Key Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or equivalent University Degree.
- 3 -10 years of relevant software development experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience with a Master’s degree and have experience in one of the following areas: Software Engineering, computer graphics or Image processing.
- Experience with C/C++ development with GNU Toolchain on Linux or Android platform.
- Experience with C/C++ Multithreading/Multiprocessing development on Linux/Android platform.
- Experience with Android NDK development – NOT Android App Development.
- Strong communication skills.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with 2D/3D rendering, GPU optimization using graphics libraries, such as OpenGL or Vulkan API.
- Experience with Linux Kernel Development.
- Knowledge of digital displays and/or video.
- Experience with Python or MATLAB.
- Experience with git.
- Experience with software testing and verification.
Working at IGNIS:
You will be part of a small dynamic team where collaboration, free-thinking, and teamwork are the keys to our success.
Perks and Benefits:
- Industry competitive wages
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, 3 weeks paid vacation/year
- Employer-paid benefits: health, dental and a health care spending account
- Stock options
- Casual dress code
- Multicultural work environment
- Company-provided snacks and drinks
- When physical distancing allows:
– On-site games and activities.
– Company team building events.
– Social events that are just for fun.
If this sounds like you, please complete our job posting form including attaching a cover letter and a resume.
*IGNIS is an equal opportunity employer and as such all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration to become part of our diverse team. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.